Saturday, April 5, 2008

Welcome To My Life!

Hey people out there... I am new to this blogging things and i found it pretty hard to just write something on this things here!!!



Truely RESPECT to those bloggers... I am already out of idea of what to write even though its just soooo short! Nowadays seems like this blogging things is getting soooo popular even those friends that were not interested into blogging last time started to BLOGGING!!!!



Read alot of blogs already.... it seems so easy for them to write.. why i can go through such a hard time just to started writing! seems so easy on writing on other people... but then.. when i wanna introduce myself on this blog writing about myself.. how can it become sooo DIFFICULT!



Okler okler i start by introducing myself...

For u people that don't know me.. My name is Jim Teoh and i am from Penang,Malaysia....

Currently 21 this year and the most important things is my birthday is on 23rd May!!! For all my friends... REMEMBER!!! those that dono me... u are welcome to REMEMBER also!



Currently i am studying in Inti, but then this is my last year in Inti also... The vision on my future were still... blank! soooo i am not qualify to say what is my ambition or what is my aim for my future... but off course... my aim is to become a Millionair! Who doesnt want rite...



Have a bunch of good friends in my life... Namely... u know who u are...
Love watching movie in da cinema!!!! don support pirated vcd lately
Was driving a Green Kia Picanto!

My lovely Car!!!
But this is after being graffitied by one of my good friend!!! Ms Wong!
And wonderful picture taken by Ms Rachael Lim
I am a guy that is not interested into football.... Dono how to kick the ball also... Respect to da ppl that can control da ball... everytime i kick straight it will go other way... right or left but not straight! All my heng dai loves football... So i dono what the crap they are talking when they were saying about football stuff... Lame Rite!
Love ghost stories... or even better with pictures... or even better go visit da place!!! muaahahaha love da supernatural stuff.. afraid.... scared.... but then... SYOK!
Okler i think that is it for now la.. First time blogging... Dono what is blog also.... Is blogging like writting a diary? OR wat?? anyone pro blogger pls tell me da purpose of blogging!!! or izzit to impress Girls!??? i guess not rite

12 comments:

Jenn said...

Stumbled across your blog and wanted to say welcome to the world of blogging! I was just like you - never really understood blogging - but then I decided to give it a try. My family is far away so I blog for them - show them pics of my kids and what is going on in my life. Good luck!

Winson said...

Good Luck, Jim...
Too bad can't be 1st visitor...
haha

yingnee said...

the reason i drop this comment is because u force me to do so... hehehe
well, for me, it is quite nice and keep it up
hey, u also influenced me to think want start blogging or not

goddestofhonour said...

wow..
you too become a blogger.i'm so surprise
hehehe
who is the one that influence you?

Welcome To My World said...

Wei Yeong influence me!!!
who else do u think?

TGY said...

jim...i dun 1 to remember ur birthday la...zZz....wei..blogging can impress girl~~~siao meh...if can..i oso wan to haf my own blog d....XD

~SuSaN~ said...

impressive!!!...jim can write blog one..lol..
nt bad nt bad...don write until half way then leave it lo..
keep on going ya...

goddestofhonour said...

I think is the gal syn lynn
coz you oly keep mention bout her.
U din even thx to wei yeong or wan to treat him eat.
haih really keksim for wei yeong
Jim kacang lukakan kulit...( da yuen chai mm yew wo siong)
Hey ganbate for your study

Anonymous said...

budak!
i sad le..
my comment for u lost le!
and some more to ur fd..
my name is sze lynn ok???
haha..u dont jealous la~
he sayang me more..haha..=P

goddestofhonour said...

sze lynn? oic.
of course I m jealous la...haih.
you see jim blog d really jealous la..for a beginner like him got so many ppl visit his blog..
but the most jealous part is that his link to buddies only got 2 ppl.
on of course is you and the other is another guy...
dont even have mine or wei yeong site(the one that inspire him to blog) not even a special thx to him..
i kesian wei yeong..sry wei yeong although i know that you are very humble and low profile...

oh ya jim sayng all gals eh...all equally(citation needed)
hahaha
=)smile

Anonymous said...

no ar..
his link is more than 2 buddies now~
dont jealous d~..later ur cuka ll flood penang..
u never ask him to link u mah..right???

goddestofhonour said...

the link was posted after i pick on him. thats why he scare ppl say him...
wont la my cuka will not flood pg.
i hope you dont jealous la coz now got so many other link already..
ur positon might threaten